Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Homosexuality

I'm a straight man. What I'm attracted to might be different than what you're attracted to. But we don't choose our brains. We don't ask to be gay or straight. So, what's wrong with being gay? Personally, I think gay people are a lot more civilized than some straight people protesting them. Love is a beautiful thing, and just as love knows no color, it knows no gender. These people from Westboro Baptist Church are kind of awful in my opinion. They're only argument is that "God hates Gays". Okay, let's dispute that. God created all of us, right? And if I recall from my Catholic schooling, we are "all created in God's image". Therefore, I guess if God is making gays, he must be a little bit gay himself. I just don't understand. If people are actually reading this, then comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment